Saturday, October 11, 2008

Midnight

Yay!!! You will NEVER gess what happend on Friday!!! Can anyone take a gess?

Well I can't wait I'll just tell you. Okay it was 1:00 A.M. and my aunt went out to do a critter check and a black figure RACED in the house... IT WAS MIDNIGHT!!!!

She came back of her own free will!!! So my aunt put up her dog and called my cousin out and she said " I went out to do critter check, and I found one. I opend the door and Midnight ran in the house!." And then she said " Why don't you go get a bed for her to sleep in tonight, food and water too. " So my cousin went in the house and got her all ready for bed. She also stayed up all night petting her, and grooming her, and a LOT of other stuff. thats it for today. Leave your comments of what you think ok?

2 comments:

Lemma said...

That is really cool but now i have to meet midnight

Mstar said...

Sorry, they got rid of her.

Midnight

Midnight