Thursday, December 18, 2008

SAVE THE WOLVES







PLEASE! SAVE THE WOLVES! THEY SHOULD NOT BE KILLED, HUNTED OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL IT! THEY ARE WONDERFUL ANIMALS AND SOME ARE DYING CUZ OF US! WE ARE TAKING THERE lAND. DO YOU THINK THESE ANIMALS NEED TO LIVE? WELL THEY DO SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE GOD PLEASE SAVE THEM. THEY ARE THE BEST THINGS THAT GOD HAS EVER DONE FOR US. SO PLEASE FIND WEBSITES, DONATE TO SAVE THEM, FOR THEY NEED IT! I WILL BE DOING MY PART BY DONATEING TO THEM, AND WHEN I AM OLDER I WILL BREED THEM SO WE HAVE MORE! PLEASE LEAVE A COMENT OF WHAT YOU THINK!



SAVE THE WOLVES!



LET THEM LIVE



I LOVE THEM.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Power to the wolves! Oh and guess what mstar101? I know your first and last name andd your middle name and your age anndd Iknow what you look like and that you are making your closet into a a play wolf den for us. Who am I...

your cousin of course!

Anonymous said...

who Is the love god!!!!!!and why do you have the whole thing in capitals?

Mstar said...

lol Yea I know. just dont say those things okay?
do u like ur new house?

Anonymous said...

say what things? your information? heck no! and look what that person in the middle said. and i love out new house. =]

Mstar said...

Good. Yea I saw! I thought that was U!

Lemma said...

I think that that is so right!!!!!
I know you first name middle name and last name I know what you look like and I know about your closet.

PS:can I play with you guys???

Mstar said...

Yes! Oh, and can't ya'll wait till tomorrow! ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lemma said...

how is your new house????

Anonymous said...

tottaly awesome!!!!

Lemma said...

Nice now I want to see it

Mstar said...

Her new house really looks smaller than the old one. But everyone said its bigger.

Lemma said...

Really?

Mstar said...

YA!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding Mstar101? is huge compared to our old house. what are you talking about?

Mstar said...

Well to me it looks small.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

well its bigger.

Midnight

Midnight