Friday, January 23, 2009

Twilight

Hey everyone.

The other night I went to see twilight. (which was last night! lol)
It. Was. AWESOME! The best movie I ever saw! It was nothing like the book tho.
I was very mad about that. But it was still really good. I am so gunna buy it the day it comes out on DVD. I saw the last showing, but I wish that I could of seen it sooner that way I could see it again next week. I can't wait till they come out with the next movie, New Moon. Oh, and the next Transformers movie is coming out 6/26/09 I can't wait till then.
Well I got to go take care of Sophie.
BYE!

6 comments:

Lemma said...

Lucky I wanted to see that movie but I am not aloud Bean said the same thing it was really good but it was not like the book

Mstar said...

Lol that's what Issa said. "Lucky!
DAD! When do I get to see the movie?!?" Said issa "In three more years" Said Dad. Issa "WHAT! THREE YEARS! OMG! GOOD NIGHT!" lol. It was funny!
And yes Bean is right, the movie was good but not the same as the book. But I liked the book best!

Lemma said...

tell issa she is not alone lol. Who did you go see it with?

Mstar said...

UM.... I went to go see it with my dad. Ry did not want to see it, and mom couldn't see it, and then Lizzy is not aloud to read or see the Twilight books or movies.
I feel bad for her.

Lemma said...

That stinks!! sorry Lizzy.

Mstar said...

Rofl, yea, sorry Lizzy!

Midnight

Midnight